Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Publication Notifications

I'd like to call your attention to a few publications, some recently updated, which are available for viewing on my blog. Please note that the catalog files tend to be rather large, and you may benefit most from right clicking on the links to them, and saving a copy of each to your hard drive, for faster access and viewing times.

November Customer Newsletter - on the right sidebar of my blog, under the heading "Customer Newsletter Archives"

2008 Fall-Winter Idea Book & Catalog - on the right sidebar of my blog, under the heading "Stampin' Up!® Catalogs"

2008 Holiday Mini Catalog - on the right sidebar of my blog, under the heading "Stampin' Up!® Catalogs"

Celebrando Creatividad - a US Hispanic/Latin Catalog Supplement, located on the right sidebar of my blog, under the heading "Stampin' Up!® Catalogs"

Décor Elements - a combined catalog, including complete Phase I and Phase II product line, located under the heading "Stampin' Up!® Catalogs"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Comments are moderated and may take a while to show up...please be patient!

NOTE: If you would like to read any replies to your comment, please be sure you check the Notify Me box. If you would prefer an email response from me, please contact me at procrastistamper@gmail.com, as I do NOT receive an email address in association with your comment. Thank you!