Friday, November 14, 2008

Longaberger Holiday & Collector's Club Baskets

I'm trying to make storage room for all my stamp stuff, and I have a number of Longaberger holiday and Collector's Club baskets that are taking up a good deal of the space I'd like to use. I love the baskets, but I don't end up really using them, and as a result, they've only been displayed a few times (in my non-smoking home). So, I thought maybe I'd share pictures of what I have, and see if any of you might like to give them a good home. I am only too happy to provide courtesy gift-wrapping, complete with "do not open 'til Christmas" tags on the package, along with a custom hand-stamped holiday card, upon request.

I'm not going to sell them directly from my blog, you'll have to email me and let me know what you want. The prices listed are my idea of what they are worth--feel free to make an alternate offer. I intend to charge only the exact shipping amount to get your baskets to you, on top of the agreed upon price(s). Please make sure you ask any pertinent questions before you commit to any purchase. Each basket comes with relevant documentation brochures and certificates, and these are in mint condition.

Here are pictures of some of the baskets I have...please click on any of them to see larger, more detailed images:


(above) SLEIGH BASKETS & RUNNERS $100
This is a set of 3 different sized "sleigh" baskets, each with wrought iron runners (which come in original boxes). Each basket features a holiday fabric liner, and a plastic protector. The large and medium baskets feature divided protectors.


(above) WINTER WISHES & LITTLE JOY BASKETS $75
Two Basket set, each featuring fabric liner and plastic protector. Larger basket features lid with red knob, and handle wrap. Both baskets feature hardware on back of rim to hang baskets.


(above) WELCOME HOME BASKET $75 - SOLD!
Features braided leather handles, fabric liner, and plastic protector. Comes in original collector's box.


(above) HARBOR BASKET $75 - SOLD!
Features wooden swinging handles, fabric liner, and dual level divided plastic protector set. Comes in original collector's box. This makes a great craft or sewing basket. The stairstep-looking weave on the bottom of this basket is phenomenal.


(above) COLLECTOR'S CLUB CHARTER MEMBER BASKET $150
Features brass tag denoting "Collector's Club Charter Member", ceramic tie-on denoting Charter Member status, fabric liner, plastic protector, Charter Member handle wrap, original issue of Collector's Club Signatures magazine, original Collector's Club membership literature, and original collector's box. There are three Longaberger signatures on the bottom of this basket - Rich, his wife JoAnne, and their daughter Heidi.


(above) COLLECTOR'S CLUB 1998 RENEWAL BASKET $50
Features braided leather handles, fabric liner, and plastic protector. Comes in original collector's box.


(above) COLLECTOR'S CLUB 1999 RENEWAL BASKET $35
Features braided leather handles, fabric liner, and plastic protector. Comes in original collector's box.


(above) CENTURY BASKET $50
Features fixed wooden handle, handle tie, wooden lid with embossed metal star on knob (not shown in picture), fabric liner, plastic protector, Century (year 2000) tie-on, and original collector's box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Comments are moderated and may take a while to show up...please be patient!

NOTE: If you would like to read any replies to your comment, please be sure you check the Notify Me box. If you would prefer an email response from me, please contact me at procrastistamper@gmail.com, as I do NOT receive an email address in association with your comment. Thank you!