Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Décor Elements at work...

...I put these up above my stamping desk, so they are literally AT WORK!


I have to tell you, I am not a home decorator in any way, shape, or form. I am also not a comedian. So, you can trust that when I say, "if I can do this, anyone can!", I am totally serious. This is the first set of Décor Elements I've put up, and I didn't even wreck them! That should be a SCREAMING endorsement in and of itself.

To be honest, I made some pencil marks on the wall (which was stupid, I should have used something easy to wipe off like chalk) and I had to erase the pencil lines, and I actually erased over a few of the vinyl letters and pulled and scrunched them up a little. The letters smoothed and straightened back out just fine, every time (yes, I did it more than once). These puppies are sturdy!!

You can email me for your copy of the sales brochure, and you can start ordering your Décor Elements products on July 1st.

4 comments:

  1. I love it - How awesome - and so cool with your punches right there. I also love the extra parts around the definition...wish I had thought of that when I ordered LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you sold me on the "Flourishes" that I didn't order because I wasn't sure where/how to use them!!! Now I have a clue. Nice job. :) ~Blythe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Creative:) I like the combo! Thank you for sharing! I actually want to put this on my kitchen wall also. Nancy Hawthorne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Comments are moderated and may take a while to show up...please be patient!

NOTE: If you would like to read any replies to your comment, please be sure you check the Notify Me box. If you would prefer an email response from me, please contact me at procrastistamper@gmail.com, as I do NOT receive an email address in association with your comment. Thank you!