Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Upcoming Classes...

I'm sorry, I haven't meant to neglect my blog--I've been really busy lately...I spent a whole week stamping some really awesome things to enter in the Stampin' Up!® Artisan Award. Every year 10 Demonstrators are picked from the entries, on the basis of things like creativity, composition, color, etc., to win a $500 shopping spree with SU!, and $500 cash! The rules state I can't have posted any of my entries on any website, so I can't post them here...yet...I think it's okay to post them once the contest is over. I'll know by May 16th if I'm a winner! Wish me luck :-)

What I have for you today is a little sneak peek at my Tote of Notecards Class, which will be held on April 24th, from 6-9pm at my house. The cost is only $15, and you will make a box that will hold 8 cards (2 each of 4 different designs) and matching stamped envelopes, which you will also make at the class. This makes an awesome MOTHER'S DAY GIFT, so don't miss out!!!

RSVP and payment are due by April 14th so I can order the supplies you'll need!





EMAIL me now to let me know you want to attend this class! If you can't attend the night of the class, we can schedule a one-on-one time after April 24th when we can make this project together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Comments are moderated and may take a while to show up...please be patient!

NOTE: If you would like to read any replies to your comment, please be sure you check the Notify Me box. If you would prefer an email response from me, please contact me at procrastistamper@gmail.com, as I do NOT receive an email address in association with your comment. Thank you!