Sunday, February 17, 2008

Wow, it's been a while!


Sorry for the long hiatus, it's been busy around here! I'm trying to get my act together, and get my kids in gear. They're both doing school online at home, and they've been taking the meandering road to their studies...through their favorite manga and gaming sites! On top of that, I started a detox program that has really thrown me for a loop. I'm going to add a few small posts today, then I'll try to get caught up on my weekly card templates in the next few days.

For now, I'll leave you with these two cards from the One of a Kind stamp set. The second one is what I gave my sweetie for Valentine's Day! I'll also share with you a Color Coordination Chart for all the Designer Series Papers (and other similar products) in the current catalog...including a few items which will debut in March! I can't wait to show you those--they're so awesome :-) I'll also include a link to this chart on the sidebar for future reference.

One of a Kind Glitter Card Supplies: One of a Kind stamp set; Bali Breeze Designer Series Paper; Taken with Teal, Old Olive, Basic Black, Whisper White card stock; Basic Black Classic Stampin' Pad; Boho Blossoms Punch; Word Window Punch; Build-A-Brad; Pop-up Glue Dots; Ice Circle Rhinestone Brads (jewels); Tombow Multi Adhesive; 2-way Glue Pen; Fine Cosmo Glitter.

One of a Kind Valentine's Card Supplies: One of a Kind stamp set; Berry Bliss Designer Series Paper; Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa & Purely Pomegranate cardstock and ink pads; Purely Pomegranate Double Stitched Grosgrain; So Swirly Jumbo Wheel; Keytag & 3/16" Corner Punches; Eyelets (Pretty in Pink, Bravo Burgundy).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Comments are moderated and may take a while to show up...please be patient!

NOTE: If you would like to read any replies to your comment, please be sure you check the Notify Me box. If you would prefer an email response from me, please contact me at procrastistamper@gmail.com, as I do NOT receive an email address in association with your comment. Thank you!