Monday, August 20, 2007

Givin' it a chance afterall.

Well, I've had a ton of people ask me if I have a blog, so I guess I can't avoid it anymore. I need to give my adoring fans something to cherish ;-) Just kidding.

Actually, I've been told that I have some great stamping ideas, and people want to borrow them. Hey--that's fine by me, I'm all about sharing! Just to let you know, my blog will only contain samples which can be made with Stampin' Up!® current product. This means, next year you may see archived articles featuring stamped art using sets and accessories which are no longer available, but whatever you see reflected in the most current posts will be current merchandise available from the Stampin' Up!® Catalog. Anything current can be ordered through yours truly.

The samples I intend to share will focus on simple designs and layout, and go into basic product usage. If you are already creating works of art all on your own, you probably won't need to visit my blog. On the other hand, if you are either a newbie stamper, or you are way into keeping it simple (for instant gratification) then you will love my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Comments are moderated and may take a while to show up...please be patient!

NOTE: If you would like to read any replies to your comment, please be sure you check the Notify Me box. If you would prefer an email response from me, please contact me at procrastistamper@gmail.com, as I do NOT receive an email address in association with your comment. Thank you!